“It was an amazing 2.5 days that truly showcased Raleigh’s desire to grow as a leader in data-driven intelligence.” >> Christopher Scott , BB&T, Data4Decisions 2015 Attendee
Renowned for technology, innovation and business opportunity, Raleigh is the perfect setting for Data4Decisions—it’s home to hundreds of leading companies in data science and analytics along with thousands of tech experts and data professionals.
Raleigh and the surrounding Research Triangle region boast a broad range of organizations spanning the data spectrum: companies offering products and expertise for collecting, storing, organizing and analyzing data; market leaders using Big Data to find solutions to their business needs; institutions driving data use, analytics and application; and universities at the forefront of data science, training tomorrow’s professionals. Data4Decisions takes full advantage of Raleigh’s strong leadership in data expertise and resources—plan your participation now.
At the heart of Raleigh: The new Fayetteville Street.
Just across from the Raleigh Convention Center is Fayetteville Street, our ceremonial corridor and premiere address for office, event and cultural activity in downtown Raleigh. Here you will find:
- Over 125 restaurants and clubs downtown, with more on the way.
- Forty galleries, four museums and thirty annual community events give your meeting attendees an abundance of activities.
- $8 million in public outdoor art has been commissioned and placed in recent years.
- Residential development from luxury to affordable now has 15,000 people calling downtown home.
As the southern gateway to Fayetteville Street, Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts is where opera, ballet, symphony and theater bring the arts to life.
Unique Experiences in Downtown Raleigh
- The North Carolina Museum of History offers a free 20,000 sq. ft. exhibition titled The Story of North Carolina. It provides coverage of over 14,000 years of North Carolina’s history.
- The Nature Research Center at the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences is Raleigh’s most visited attraction and lets visitors watch scientists conduct lab research through floor-to-ceiling glass walls.
- The Contemporary Art Museum of Raleigh offers a look into modern art and the future trends of the art community.
- The North Carolina State Capital Building is a historic landmark of Greek Revival architecture. Inside the capital building you can see the old State Library, which has an 1856 appearance. Around the building you can find several statues and monuments dedicated to the history of North Carolina.
Start planning your Data4Decisions trip by downloading or browsing our visitors guide online! The guide contains information on activities, shopping, dining, accommodations and more.
The Maps Explorer is an interactive way to find hotels, restaurants, things to do and more!
Craft your own custom Greater Raleigh visitor experience based on your personality, preferences, tastes and unique interests, and more!